Beauty through Science and Compassionate Care
Cosmetica is the leading Plastic Surgery Clinic in Malta providing you with the safest and most effective modern cosmetic treatments available today. We pride ourselves with honesty and trust as we only provide treatments specifically tailored to our patient‘s needs after thorough involvement of the patient in the decision making. To achieve our results and maintain our reputation we work only with fully qualified Plastic Surgeons. No compromise is made.
Please feel free to ask your colleagues, hair dressers, beauty therapist and any trustworthy friends you may have to check out our reputation. Take some time to read our safety guidelines as it may prove to be time very well spent.
1. Make your own decisions: The real expert on your appearance and any concerns you may have is YOU. The only assistance you should need is to decide what, if any, surgery you might need, and you should ensure you get unbiased information regarding what might be technically possible and any associated risks and benefits. Do not let anyone talk you into doing anything for which you had little concern before the consultation.
2. Be Informed: Anyone considering any cosmetic procedure should ensure they are fully informed and accept the limitations and risks of any procedure. Remember, no surgeon or procedure is 100% risk free.
3. Be Comfortable: Make sure you feel comfortable with the organisation, surgeon and clinic you have chosen.
4. Know your surgeon: Many practitioners purport to be experts, but many are not even surgeons. Practitioners may boast impressive sounding qualifications, but these can have little meaning. Learn about the real credentials of a Plastic Surgeon. A Plastic Surgeon has to have been fully trained and assessed by peers during the training and certified by a reputable body eg Certificate of Completion of Surgical Training in the UK or American Boards Certification. Various types of doctors purport themselves as Plastic Surgeons, be very careful.
5. Get the timing right: Unless the circumstances are exceptional, avoid surgery if you have recently experienced major life events such as moving house, changing job, losing a loved one, the break-up of a relationship or the arrival of children.
6. Avoid booking fees or non-refundable deposits:Nothing is free and if the surgery is right for you then there will be no need for you to be locked into going ahead by any financial cancellation penalties.
7. Think about location: Do not travel a long distance or overseas for any surgery unless you are comfortable with the arrangements for follow up and the management of any problems or complications which might arise.
8. Talk to Your Family Doctor: Your doctor has no interest other than your welfare, so many doctors are very happy to advise patients and not be judgemental about something which many people feel very sensitive and vulnerable about.
9. You Can Always Change Your Mind: Hopefully everything will be totally to your satisfaction, but remember you have the option to cancel right up until the time you go to sleep for surgery. The fundamental reason for the surgery is to make you feel better about yourself, and if this is compromised, surgery should not proceed. No reputable surgeon would normally impose any penalty for cancellations.
10. Take Your Time: Remember that undergoing surgery is a serious commitment
You may wish to visit our sister websites:
Phone Cosmetica on 21494150
Book an appointment online using one of the forms below:
Remember cosmetic surgery will not change you or solve any life crises, but should boost your self-confidence and enjoyment of life.
Malta is an ideal location to combine your cosmetic surgery or beauty treatments with a relaxing holiday.
This website is the property of Cosmetica Ltd, a company registered in Malta.
Although the latter takes reasonable efforts to keep the information on its web pages accurate, it does not warranty accuracy and completeness, and in no event shall be liable to any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the information.The information on this web site is meant to provide general information, should not be construed as specific medical advice or recommendation and is not a substitute for a consultation with a plastic surgeon. Cosmetica Ltd will not be responsible for any information contained in the linked web sites or their associated links. The links are provided for the ease and convenience of the reader and not as an endorsement of their contents.